me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


School was NORMAL. I didn't like it that much. Well when did I like school anyways? When I was a kid. Blehck.

We got our lockers today. Hooray! Hahaha.. No more heavy bag for me ;) Anyway, the LRT was driving me crazy. No place to even stand up. I was squished already. Near the door. Argh many people!!! Waaaaah!

Jill keeps on teasing me. Emz daw. Weh. Asa! Hahaha! Emz ka jan...

I ate in KFC after school then I realized I had left my umbrella under my chair. Whoomp! Good thing my lola hasn't noticed yet or else I'm dead. Hahaha! Oh, and my dad caught me. I brought my cam phone to school earlier. Argh! So now I won't be able to bring it again. So much for that. Waaaaa!!!

Nothing really happened. Hooray no assignments! Hehe.. FUN! ;) This is what I love.. Hahaha! I hate assignments sooooo much. I'm too lazy to actually do them. Hahaha!

Oh and tomorrow is the election of class officers. I was the FORMER class president of I-Charity yet NO ONE listened to me. I was such a useless president last year. So why even run for any position this year? Hahaha. I'm gonna kill if someone nominates me.. Hahaha! Kidding.. Just DON'T nominate me ;) My bet for president is Jill (most likely she'll win. Hahaha!) For VP, I guess it would be Carell or Meliza ;) I don't care about the other positions. Hahaha! Kidding ;) Oh and I think tomorrow we will be choosing our clubs ;) Hopefully I get in dance club.. I wasn't able to choose last year coz it was first come first serve basis. It sucked. It was unfair. No auditions, pare. Weird. My second choice for now would be maybe Glee Club if there is. Then maybe Drama Club too. ;) THEATRE! Oh yeah... Hahaha!

I hope tomorrow would be a great day. Hahaha! Wishing. It will never be great, I tell ya.

♥ Erix ♥ 8:11 PM link to post 0 comments