me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, June 24, 2005


No school today! Yipeeee! ;) It's Manila Day and it's fiesta in San Juan so I really can't leave if I were there or else I'd get wet. Good thing I'm here in Kamuning already ;) Hahaha.. Anyway.. RECAP!

Yesterday..
Went to school at around 6:30 and checked out the club results.. Woohoo! I PASSED! Here are some other lists of the peepz who passed.. The whole EXTREME (Me, Nicole, Darling, Mitch, Analyn, Shobe.. Che didn't audition. She's into sports =p) Jill, Angela, Isay, Emman.. Woohoo fun;) Then after that I texted Emman and he told me he wouldn't go to school coz he's sick. Aww... Anyway.. Had fun at schooL! Hahaha.. Our dismissal was at 3:20pm but since our parents didn't know about it, ALMOST ALL the high school students went to the gym and did their own thing. Almost everyone left by 4-5pm. Hahaha. Pasaway? Pwede pwede. Hahaha! ;) I played volleyball while the boys played basketball there. Then we did some kalokohans again. Lolx! I went home then went here to Kamuning and watched dvd's again. I watched Series of Unfortunate Events again;) Can't get enough of Liam Aiken! Bwhahaha!

Oh and I forgot.
Election of class officers were held last wednesday, June 22;)
The following are the class officers of 2-Reverence.

President: Jill Mary Bautista *always the president naman, eh;)* [PRES]
Vice President: Carell Oampo [VICE]
Secretary: Airene Ching [SEC]
Treasurer: Irene Enrile [TREAS]
Auditor: Meliza de Leon [AUD]
Business Manager: Erika Rhane Tan *yep, it's me. What the hell am I supposed to do w/ the class? Hahaha..* [BM]
P.R.O: Bea Balmes [PRO]
Peace Officers: Dorynna Untivero and Jan Beatrice Tan [PO]

What the hell is the BM supposed to do? Hahaha. Arrange activities for the class? Whatever. Lol. I didn't want to run for class officer but there's one girl who really loves me a lot and nominated me in ALL the positions but then I won in BM. Hahaha.. Catherine! I hate yoooo! Kidding ;) Yihee president ng fans club? Bwahahaha. Loko ka! It's your fault! EVERYTHING! Hahaha.. Kidding ;) Kung ippwesto mo ko next yir wag naman sana BM dba? Hahaha.. Anlufeet ;)

♥ Erix ♥ 10:20 AM link to post 0 comments