me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, June 5, 2005


END of SUMMER post. =p

~=**=~

Summer is about to end and I'm actually HATING it. This summer was REALLY fun especially with your friends around [Moreen. Sam. Anton. Ivan.] I still can't believe that DOOM will start in less than a week [?! June 8. =)] Argh! I would rather have Playshop than school! Argh!!! I would be trapped in the middle of darkness starting June 8. Rarrr!

Summer was really fun. Playshop was a blast. Meeting new people was fun [Cheska. Kathleen. Marco. Arielle. Colene. Tricy. Lianna. Maxine. Kiana. Blablabla.] Summer 2005 was the BEST among all the summers, I can say. Though there were days that I was really bummed out because of the weirdness and awkwardness of some people, I was still able to move on and think about something else. I know that in this summer, lots of stuff had happened. Happy, sad, kilig, lonely, anger, and more stuff. I will cherish this summer. =)

Streetdance Advanced was the bomb! I had fun learning new stuff every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Going to Shang every other day was tiring but it was worth it. =) When you get there, you'd see all things wonderful. Haha! When I get to Shang, I see MY LIFE. Playshop is my life. Playshoppers are my neighbors. Playshop is MY WORLD. If I could keep ONE thing in this world in my heart, it would be Playshop. =) Playshop has done everything to me. Enhancing my skills, fixing my problems, making me feel lighter, giving me REAL friends, etc. I owe a lot to Playshop and to my friends in Playshop!

Moreen: You're the BESTEST friend ever. =) Even through all our ups and downs, we still get together. I know we used to fight about the shallowest things but hey, at least we're ok now! Haha! I loved everything that happened this summer! And YOU completed it! I thank God everyday for giving me a real friend like you. =) You're the BEST, brah! =) Despite your popularity [Doii? Hahaha!] you still act normal. You still have time for us, your friends. =) And di lumalaki ulo mo. And that's what I like about you. I don't listen to the people who backstab you. They don't know you! Why would they even bother to say stuff about you which aren't true, right? Lol. I'll always be here for you, brah! You'll be my bestfriend forever. =)

Sam: Bro! You're one of a kind! Thanks for everything! I know that sometimes you get annoyed by me so I'm really really sorry. Especially when I keep on bugging you when I invite you to go somewhere, I'm sorry. But lots of thanks for coming to the movie. =) I know that it was kind of 'sapilitan' for you to come but thanks. I had a great time. Summer was fun coz of you. Kahit lagi mo ko inaasar.. Thanks =) Every time we meet you have something to tell me.. Lagi kang may baon na pang-aasar =)) Errrr... Haha! I know that you don't like me that much as a friend, but I'm trying my best to be ME. So, just accept me for who I am. =) Aryt? Lolx. I've got so many memorable moments with you guys that I'd like to keep in me forever. =) Playshop wouldn't be fun without you. =) Thanks for being my friend, Sam! Thanks for the jacket! Haha! Thanks for introducing me to Ragnarok PK. Haha! Babaw. :| Lolx. Just thanks for ... EVERYTHING. =) You we're one of the BESTEST friends I've had this summer and I hope it'll stay the same forever. =) You'll be treasured, bro!

Anton: Birthday bud! Haha! Thanks for being there for us! You we're great. =) I had fun chilling around with you. Tha laughter and stuff we've all shared. Thanks for that. I remembered the 'influences' thingy. We told you that you were influenced by ____ already but then, that was for a short while only. Now I've realized that you we're always YOU, the Anton that we used to know. =) You were there when I needed someone to talk to [When Moreen, Sam and Ivan weren't around] so thanks. =) I really needed a hand that time. =p Thank you for being the nicest guy I've met. =) I'm gonna miss you! Especially now that you're going to the States. ='c Hope you'll be here next summer!

Ivan: Yo bra! Thanks for being a friend. Thanks for helping me out [Basta.. Something..] Sorry if I kept on bugging you about *blah* last year. At least now, I don't need to anymore. Haha! So much thanks to you. =) You've helped a lot. =p Sorry if I say bad things to you sometimes. Lolx! If it wasn't for you, I might not have met Sam and Anton. And yea, thanks! The breakdance moves you do? I've learned some of them. =p Lolx. Thanks for the INSPIRATION. Hahaha! =)) Hope to see ya next year. =)

Guys, those 4 people mentioned above we're the BEST. =) My life would have been INCOMPLETE if it wasn't for them. =p They made Streetdancing a blast. They made Playshop ROCK! Now I wish summer wouldn't have to end!!! It would feel like someone who's forcing me to leave HOME! Playshop is MY HOME! It's my LIFE! It's MY WORLD! It's the WHOLE ME! Playshop is what makes me alive, free, energetic!!!! Rarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, my life would be officially overrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I can't wait for April 2006 to start. :|

I'm still gonna plan gimmicks for me and the brah`z [Moreen. Sam. Anton. Ivan.] so that we'll be able to see each other again. It would HURT if they wouldn't go to the gimmicks. :| I love my friends so much! They're the BEST among ALL the friends I've had. I swear I'm telling the truth. No one beats the crew. =) I love youuuu! =)

Moreen, Sam, Anton and Ivan will SURELY BE MISSED BY Erika. =)

And all the others too. =)

~=**=~

I'm missing My Prince. :| Hahaha!!!

~=**=~

I'm dying!!!! [Erika - Playshop = HELL.] [Streetdance + Ballet + Playshop + Playshop Friends = Erika.HEAVEN!] Rarrr. I'm getting too cheesy in here. Just missin' SUMMER FUN. =)

~=**=~

SOME memorable stuff that happened during the summer [I won't name ALL. Some are CONFIDENTIAL too. =) PLUS! It would be too much, I tell you! But I know ALL the dates. =) Well, I'm very much particular about memorable dates, ya knoe! Hahaha!]

04.05.05 --> I passed Streetdance Advanced!
04.28.05 --> All Playshop Kids were online! I was talking to ALL of them! Errr... Sam [YM parasite! Hahaha!]
04.30.05 --> I had the BIGGEST fight with Moreen. ='c
05.03.05 --> Dinner with Sam and Moreen. MY SHOES! Haha! Kidding, Sam! The 'frozen 3 minute moment' Haha! Am I right? Lolx. The coke + my shoes = NEVERMIND. =))
05.06.05 --> EK with Moreen and Kat! Fun fun fun! Space Shuttle rocked hard!
05.11.05 --> Playshop Teens audition.
05.16.05 --> Dinner w/ Playshop Kids. First time to meet Cheska! Too bad Kat wasn't able to come. ='c It was kinda a bad day for me. Sam made me cry! Hahaha! He was MEAN. :( But it's ok now. I accept it! Haha! I just ride on now and sumasabat nalang ako. =))
05.17.05 --> GREEN day. Almost everyone were in green.
05.24.05 --> My birthday. Awwww! Sam saw me in Glorietta. In the con. In Hogwarts Uniform! It was humiliating! Then he started teasing me AGAIN. Hahaha!
05.26.05 --> He introduced us to Ragnarok PK! Hahaha! He said something NICE. =p "Gusto ko sila makalaro ng Ragnarok. Di ko pa kasi sila nakakalaro eh." How nice noh? Hahaha! That was cool, new, sweet [?! *ampch*] and I don't know. It was .. nice. Haha! So he wanted to play with us! Lolx.
05.27.05 --> Movie w/ the brahs! =) First part was fun. Last part was fun too! Lolx. =) House of Wax! =)
05.29.05 --> Playshop Tribute. I went to Cheska's place! Nice. =)
05.30.05 --> TDR for Streetdance classes.
05.31.05 --> Last day of HEAVEN, PEACE, and FREEDOM. Playshop SD showcase. Last day of seeing my best buds. I hope to see them again SOON!

I'm gonna miss them like crazy!!!

~=**=~

PLAYSHOP ROCKS! It's the BEST! It's my HOME, LIFE and WORLD. I love Playshop!

Moreen, Sam, Anton and Ivan are the BEST BUDS I could ever haveeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

~=**=~

<3 Erika

♥ Erix ♥ 12:36 AM link to post 0 comments