me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, May 24, 2005
THIRTEEN. =)

Today is mahhhh BIRTHDAY! [MAY 24] I'm THIRTEEN! Yeehaaa! Today was FUN! And I mean ... FUN!

I went to the con at around 2pm. I was in costume! When I got there, they were playing the trivia game. Tito Jason won! Weeha! He's got all the facts about Harry Potter. Haha! Cool! Then I saw CJ on stage doing something in the trivia game. He waved to me when we saw each other. After the trivia game, I walked to the Charmed booth when I saw someone UNEXPECTED. I saw SAM! OMG nakakahiya! He saw me in Hogwarts uniform!!! I was wearing knee high boots, black skirt, white polo, Ravenclaw robe! OMG! We saw each other around 3pm. Then we didn't actually go together. Then he texted me asking where I was. Then I saw him. Then he said goodbye coz he said he'll leave already. After an hour, I saw him again. I thought he left na coz he said bye to me already! Anyway, there we got to talk again. That was around 4:15. That time, when he said goodbye, he really left na. =) I left Glorietta at around 4:45.

I got to Shang at around 5:15 then I went to Pro Golf. I called Moreen to ask where she's at. She was in Pro Golf din pala! Haha! Anyway ... we went inside Pro Golf na. The "Three Cabalieros" had their breakdance session. At first they weren't talking to us. =)) Then they were doing stuff there. Then Sam started teasing me again saying 'I'm a wizard! A wizard! I'm a witch!' and stuff. =)) Then I went near him and took off his cap. There was a miracle! He didn't react or whatever when I removed his cap! Haha! Anyway ... he was doing something. He was trying to kick us (Me, Moreen and Maxine) Unfortunately, I was the only one who got hit by his big foot. Haha! Then whatever happened, I forgot about it. =)) They we're playing with the chairs ... LUKSONG BAKA! They're good I can tell. =) Sam can really spring up high. It's so cool! Haha! And that other guy ... I don't know who he is but he's good. =) So as Ivan and Anton. Haha! We were just standing there watching the guys. =) Anyway ... Playshop gave us evaluation forms to fill out. We evaluated our teachers! Haha! Then before class started, we filmed something. The whole class was in it. We we're saying 'Hi! We're Streetdance Advanced! To us, DANCE means ... D-Decision, A-Action, N-No Compromise, C-Commitment, E-Excellence.' =) It was fun coz we were shouting and all. =)) Haha! Then we blocked our dance already. I'm gonna do 'Funky'. =) There was a time when Sam, Ivan, Anton and Moreen left. They bought drinks at Frio. When they came back, Moreen asked me if I would still treat them. I said YES! Then she called the guys then they suddenly run to me. =)) We went to Frio afterwards. When we were about to order, Teacher Errold came to look for us. It was time for dancing. Argh! So we went back. But then, Sam and Ivan had to go coz they had something for Nickelodeon. Then nothing really happened after that.

Me, Mama and Daddy ate at CPK! Haha! Whatever. :| We were supposed to watch Star Wars but then Mom can't come so we're gonna watch it some other time.

Then there...

Guys! Thanks for ALL your greetings! I appreciated it so much. =) So far, I think this has been the best birthday I've had. Though there was NO PARTY, the people whom I didn't expect to greet or whatever suddenly popped out and texted me. =) Thanks guys! =)


~=**=~


question: umm erix,, its me,, emerie,, can u send me the code n2ng
question box,, kc iba ung question box q ehh,, send mo sakin sa ym,, okee
lan..? :D
-Teka sige try ko kung magkaxa.. =)

question: erix, may ipod ka ba?
-Wala. I borrow my tita's. La pa ko pera eh. =))

question: dib sabi mo sophomore ka na? eh bakt kaka-13 mo palang?
-Yep I'm a sophomore. I was accelerated a year. That was when I was younger.

question: How can i put picx above like yours?.. thanks..
-I made this banner in Photoshop. I saved it as a jpg file then I uploaded it in Photobucket. I got the code then I put it in my site. =)

question: naka pasa ka ba sa stages???
-Ewan. I'm filed eh. I'm just waiting for calls for projects. =)

question: Do you think I'm WEIRD???....LOST GIRL
-Lost girl? Weird? Ha? Is this Moreen? Haha!

question: i see thanx for the effort! :D...last question na lng...!
anong tools ung guinagamit mo sa adobe photoshop? kahit di lahat sabhin
mo..kahit kunti lng..!
-Ahm ....Actually copy-paste lang ng pics.. Crop.. Tas yun text thingy.. =))

question: nakapunta ka sa kca?(you don't know me but i'm just asking..)
-I wasn't able to eh. No one had time to bring me there so I didn't go na.


~=**=~

♥ Erix ♥ 11:29 PM link to post 0 comments