me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, May 16, 2005
I've never felt this bad before ...

I went to Shang at around 4pm ... I went to Landes to play Rush Hour. =)

I met up w/ Moreen at around 5pm. We went around then we met up w/ Cheska and Ivan. Then Sam came next.

We went to Fundamentals and we played the stuff there... SAM was soooo mean. On our way to Fundamentals .. He said "O Erika! Bat and2 ka nanaman??? I thought this was supposed to be the PLAYSHOP KIDS reunion" Then I was like "*rolls eyes, turns back* Cheska invited me, what's wrong with that??" Then when we got to Fundamentals ... I was playing this game .. then we were just talking and laughing then biglang Sam said "Erika! Wag mo nga hawakan yan.. Masisira" And I just rolled my eyes on him. He was like ... "Db Erika alam mo namang JOKE yan ... apir tau..." Then I didn't do it. I was jsut staring at him. Then I got another game. Then I held the game I was playing w/ kanina. Sam said again "Erika.. That's made of wood. Kaya pag hinawakan mo.. Masisira" THen I stopped. I looked down .... and cried. I've had enough of his pang-aasar. Everytime we meet, he always brings a couple of pang-aasars to make and it's just annoying. THen he doesn't know that he's hurting my feelings na. Then when we got out of Fundamentals, Sam was saying sorry. He was saying something like "Sana naki ride on ka nalang. But I know its my fault so sorry" And I wasn't looking at him. Naiinis talaga ako. I was bursting tears mahn. I didn't expect him to be like that. So I didn't talk to him. We were walking to CPK then Cheska went near Sam and told him something. I don't know what it is. When we got to CPK, we were seated across each other and I don't know why. So whatever. Then we were playing. Sam was singing and stuff that the whole CPK heard. He was super noisy. Screaming and stuff. Annoying. Then we were eating and stuff na. Then I had to go. My tita was annoying coz she picked me up too early. Anyway, at least I got to spend some time w/ Cheska. Then before totally leaving the place, I asked Sam and Ivan if they're free on the 27th and they were asking why. I was like "Fine fine. You don't remember. Never mind." Mahn! It's my birthday celebration! Fine.

I just so hate my day.

I don't wanna show up in class tomorrow. It's like we're FRENEMIES now. I hope not.

There's one more pala .... BACKSTABBER. Ivan now. When I left .. well before that .. Ivan was asking why I had to leave already and all ... Then ... When I was gone daw ... He said ... "Yey erika's gone! We can party!" I love you Cheska!!! Thanks for telling me that. You're the best.

♥ Erix ♥ 8:22 PM link to post 0 comments