me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, May 7, 2005
I missed blogging.

I have been out for quite a while. I didn't have internet card and I was busy enough so I didn't mind whether I'd go online or not =)

Anyway, here are some stuff that happened a few days ago. Expect this blog to be LONG =)

05.04.05
RAGNAROK DAY!
I played RO with my ninang, ninong and Moreen! =) I leveled up lotsa times din and it was fun. Haha!

05.05.05
INFLUENCES.
Happy birthday SANDRA! Teehee. =) Anyway, wonder why I call this story "Influences"? It goes like this. It's really not pleasing. I hated this day so much. There were lots of bad influences going on. One is about "chics". Rarrrr... It was like c'mon. Choose CHICS instead of the BARKADA/FRIENDS? Gawd. Plus, it wasn't only one person. That guy influenced another... Then another!! Rarrrr... Talk about influences. Then this guy wanted to go near us na when the other told him not to [I guess.]. Rarrrr... Then they backed out pa in our EK trip. They invited us but then, they didn't come. Crazy I say. Amf! Then when we were dismissed in class. Wow. Nice approach man! Nevermind. I just love the new dance. =) They taught us "1, 2 Step" =)

05.06.05
ENCHANTED KINGDOM!
We [Moreen, Kat and I] still can't get over the thought that Sam and the others didn't come with us to EK. ='c Anyway, we [Me and Moreen] met up at Shang at around 12:30pm then rode their car. We passed by Kat and her sis and cuz at Jollibee in Sucat. =) Anyway, when we got to EK, the first ride we rode was the Anchors Away =) Then we went to Flying Fiesta then Wheel of Fate. =) We had so much fun! I can't remember the order of the rides we rode but I remember how many times we rode them =) We rode the Space Shuttle 4 times, Anchors Away 6 or 7 times, Flying Fiesta 4 times, Rio Grande 2 times, Log Jam 2 times, Wheel of Fate 1 time, Roller Skater 1 time, Rialto 1 time. I remember when we we're supposed to ride the Space Shuttle during the afternoon, me and my friends were saying "Hindi! Mamayang gabi na!" Haha! So we rode it during the night na. I said I wouldn't back out but when I was at the gate, I had 2nd thoughts! Haha! Then when we were in the cart already, I was really nervous. I didn't expect it to feel like that. I was feeling like I was gonna fall out and the seat belt was loose. Then when it hit the highest point [1st round] of course, it would go down. Then I was shouting like crazy and my eyes were shut. I opened them when we were a meter away from the station. Then there were the loops na. But it was hella fun. It was the best ride ever. I swear, Anchors Away is scarier. The only freaky part in the Space Shuttle is the first part when it goes up really slow then goes down uber fast. =) Then the Anchors Away.. We first rode the middle.. Then 2nd, 3rd, 4th then DULO! Haha! We had so much fun. But of course, the best was the DULO! Haha! It's so high like crazy. =) Rio Grande! I so loved it. My feet were soaking wet. Haha! I loved being the first to get wet and the one being under the waterfall. =) Coolness. Haha! Anyway, Flying Fiesta! It's so nice except that once, I rode a seat that had the cables broken and I was really freaked out. It seemed like I was gonna fall. Anyway, thank God I'm alive. =) Log Jam! I admit it was my first time to ride it. I didn't really like it coz masakit sa stomach. And they take pics pa diba. Gawd everyone [and I mean EVERYONE] was laughing at our photo. The people zoomed it in pa! Gawd. =)) Rialto! We hated the movie so much. It wasn't nice I swear. Yuck. Wheel of Fate! It was so nice on top coz it was really windy =) Haha! Then we even took pictures when we were on top. Haha! Roller Skater! It sucked man. People were screamin' like crazy and me and Moreen were like "Gawd. It's not exciting. I didn't feel any thrill." And we were in different carts pa ah. We had a cart each. Haha! Oh yeah, in between the stuff we were doing, we were talking to Sam. And nanghihinayang xa coz he didn't come. He missed all the fun! Sayang. Anyways, we went to the arcade too! Haha! We just played Air Hockey then racing with the motorcycle thing. The Dance Revolution 4th Mix was busted. Argh! Then we ate fried rice. Haha! Oh! I missed something. The Fire Eaters! It was awesome. =) But it seemed gross and dangerous coz they we're spitting gas. Eeeww. Anyways, I had a WARM WELCOME in the barkada I SWEAR! They took a CANDID shot of me! They said that's how the welcome people into the barkada! Whatever! =)) Thank God for giving me my barkada in Playshop. They're simply the best. =) [|[Moreen, Sam, Anton, Maxine, Zel, Ivan]|Kathleen, Cheska] We bought gifts. =) We bought something for Sam too. =) Anyway, on our way home, we rode Moreen's car. We brought Kat home and gawd... Their house is a RESORT! It's sooooo big. But it's really out of place. A REALLY BIG house mixed up with the squatters. Well.. I loved their house tho I haven't seen the whole of it. Haha! Then me and Moreen were bugging Sam. We kept on texting him. Haha! And Sun was so slow last night. It sucked. Well at least we were able to text each other! Haha! Then Moreen brought me home. =) So cool. Haha! It was one of the best days ever, Oh I forgot [again.] I saw Kiana Valenciano and Lianna in EK yesterday. La lang. Sharing. =)

05.07.05 [TODAY]
BALLET!
Nothing really happened. I just had my headshot pictorial. Then we had class. Then rehearsals. The normal ballet routine. =)




The best day was YESTERDAY! EK!

♥ Erix ♥ 8:24 PM link to post 0 comments