me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, April 29, 2005
Talk. Talk. Talk. Buzz marathon.

Last night, I went online around 11pm and found lots of my friends online. e Kulang nalang si Ivan eh. So I talked to Sam Concepcion, Kathleen Francisco, Cheska Ortega, Moreen Guese, Irene Enrile, Sab Macalincag and Tanja De Guzman.

Eh Sam wasn't replying that much. Buzz lang ng buzz. I called it "Buzz marathon" coz we keep on buzzing each other lang. Then I phoned him twice last night. Coz he wasn't replying nga. =)) So there, I told him something he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about. [I trust you, Sam!!] Sinabihan ba naman ako ng maarte! Haha! Kasi naman noh.. Basta.. Lolx. Shut up na nga! [Basta don't tell anyone what I told you!!] Then ayun. We were chatting na. =) We ended our conversation 1am something.

Kathleen and I have almost the same problem.. "Friends are forever....but not for me." Yes Kathleen! You said it girl! I so love talking to this girl. =)

Cheska and I always chat with each other. She is soooooooooooo cool! She rocks man! =) You should try to get to know her. Lolx. =) At first you'll think she's maarte or what but you're wrong. =) She's super nice!

Moreen and I chatted din. At first she wasn't talking to me coz she was busy. Fine fine. =)

Irene and I did alot of stuff.. Rarr... We we're talking about how b*tchy *toot* can get. Rarr... I just hate the thought that *toot* is being a jerk. She's so flirty and it drives me batty. Me and Irene just talk about those nonsense talkshit last night. I had fun talking to her coz she's the best. [Hoii napuri!] Lolx. Basta. I soo loved the topic last night. Haha! Coz it made me throw out my feelings. And basta. I soo loved it. =))

Sab! Rarrr... Quiet ka lang.. =)

Tanja! Rarr... We talked about annoying stuff.. Ang taray ni ano ah =) Lolx.

There. Later nalang. I'm off to ballet na. =) We have pictorials eh.

Oh, I'm watching Wowowee.. I sooo love the voice of the kid, Nikki. Galing sobra. Hehe. Charlene's sooo cute. Nash and Basty are always fighting and that makes them cute. Haha! I wish I could have Nikki's voice. How old is she na kaya? Galing ng bata oh. =)

♥ Erix ♥ 1:08 PM link to post 0 comments