me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Thursday, April 21, 2005
It's the 21st of April. :D

Another day has come. :D

I woke up at 1pm.. Got ready for the VTR. But hell, I didn't go to the VTR today coz my ninang and I played RO. Haha! So I'm gonna go to the VTR next week nalang. :D

So I played RO but I was kinda disappointed coz it was nearly 5pm and we weren't leaving for Shang yet. But I stopped playing and told my ninang and my mom to bring me to Shang na. So they did! :))

When I got to Shang, the RIOT was going on.. So I got to watch it! Weehaaa!!! Par-tay!

Ok, so when class started na, wala. Nothing really happened. We did something by group.. Blocking.. So I was groupmates with Zel, Ivan, Anton and EO. Ngek di kami best group. Haha! Whatever. :D

Then Sam arrived around 7:30 na coz he had an interview for Nickelodeon. Whatever. Tas eun break na. Nagpalibre ako. :)) Bait ni Sam! Nilibre nya ko iced tea. :) Tas I ordered Passion Fruit and he ordered Lemon.. Pero he ACCIDENTALY got the Passion Fruit. He only noticed after drinking 1/8th of it. :)) Then he said "Ay sorry nainom ko yung sayo chong! Passion Fruit to! Ano? Want it pa? *drinks some more* Here.. Want it? It's Passion Fruit.. It's very passionate. Di cge sau nalang ung Lemon." Nyak! Haha! So, di pa binibigay sakin un lemon.. Ack! So they asked for it.. Yea, it does taste like lychee. Ack! Whatever. While doing all those stuff, I was removing the cap of Sam coz it was "damaging" his hair. Ang ayos2 ng hair nya eh sinisira nya! You know like the one in his commercial (Sinigang sa Miso)? That was his hairstyle kanina.. Amp! He was covering it up with a cap.. So I kept on removing it :)) Whatever. He still put it back on. Haha! Ang sama ng tingin nya sakin. Haha! But he was just joking. I'm sure of it. :D

Back to the class. We started doing the strut na. It was kinda hard. You know like a robot dance or what? Haha! Then there was something like a moonwalk and stuff. The flooring was awful so ACK. BOO! Haha!

So it was dismissal na. I said we'll have our pic taken (Me, Moreen, Sam and Ivan). Damn. These boys don't want to have a pic taken! Argh! I'll try again next tuesday. I hope they'll say yes na.. Anu byun.. Picture lang eh ayaw pa nila.! Weird.

So there, when we got out.. We chitchatted outside AGAIN. And Moreen made kwento something. Haha ! Basta. WE HATE IT. :))

BaBy (It's not baby as in baby ah? It means something else.) >> Me and Moreen's hatest *toot* in this damn world. *toot*'s a fcukin (di yan mura ah!!) byotch.. XD


XCS.
(To SAM)
I'll pay you on tuesday. :D PLEASE pumayag ka na sa pic! Waaaahhh!!! Uii prayer leader kanina. :)) Haha! Kce naman.. may palate2 pang nalalaman. :)) Jowk lang.. :D

(To MOREEN)
Argh! I wanna kill BaBy!!!! Girl, kung legal lang. :)) Ang *toot* ni *toot*!!!!

(To IVAN)
A deal's a deal man.. I'm gonna give you my bonnet and I'm serious!!!! Now, don't you dare spill!

♥ Erix ♥ 8:48 PM link to post 0 comments