me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, April 18, 2005
Hatred just drives me crazy

Ok, so I'm in Kamuning right? And all my cousins are here. :D

Baby Gene is here! A new cousin! Lol. He's so cute. But he's heavy. Argh! Lolz. :D

Anyways, I've been sitting in front of this PC for hours already. :D I've been blogging, uploading pics to my Multiply and chatting. Now, Ragnarok time! Lol. I haven't played in a week. Boinks! Hehe. I miss Ragnarok! Haha! Wlalng. :D Too bad Moreen's not online. Sana we can play together.

Argh! I really hate one person and its driving me nuts! Not that I hate her hate her. It's just that I don't like her that much coz she's some kind of freak. *sorry. bad side of me* I hate it when she laughs sarcastically. Ack. Is she a flirt? No. Not really. I just don't like her. For some reason, there are people once you see them, you just hate them. Ok, well.. She's pretty and all that.. (di ako naiinggit kc maganda sya!!!) But I see a side of her that seems to hate me. Im not sure ah. But I think she doesn't like me too. So whatever.

Remember the line in 'A Cinderella Story' where the girl said "Love the dress. Hate her."? I feel somewhat like that. I like her physically or when she's near me. But I hella don't when she's like far from me or when she goes near to *someone* or talks to her friends or what. Coz yea, I think that her friends don't like me too. So, patas kami! If they don't like me, then I don't like them too. Argh. I don't want this! But it's hella happening! Argh...

I like her face. I like her spunk. I like her attitude towards me. BUT I really have the feeling that she's plastic or what. I feel awkward when I see her around.

I just wish that ALL my thoughts about her/them are wrong. I wish they like me as I am and they're not plastic. :D I wish I wish...

♥ Erix ♥ 4:46 PM link to post 1 comments