me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, April 25, 2005
Blast From The Past..

I wasn't able to blog for the past three days coz my PC got busted. Argh! I'm using my mom's PC now. I hope that my PC gets fixed by tomorrow. :D

Anyways, here goes my POSTS.

Friday, April 22, 2005.
I went to the dentist first. :D I had my cleaning. But then, my dentist told me that I'm going to have braces. Actually, I was supposed to wear retainers first but then baka di kaya ng retainers yung teeth ko. So I don't know when I'm getting my braces YET. Argh. I'm gonna be metal-mouthed soon!!! Haha! Anyways, I went to Shang afterwards and bought some new chucks! Yeeha! Ahehe.. I met up with Irene and her friend, Genevieve. We just went around the mall. :D

Saturday, April 23, 2005.
I had ballet. At first I didn't want to go to class coz I was too lazy to do so. Haha! When I got there, I did the same thing. I lay down the floor and do nothing. I just kept on laughing. :)) Ok, so classes started already. I was once again partnered with Ate Michelle. :D Ok, so after the class, we didn't have rehearsals for Don Quixote. They rehearsed Tinikling. So I just waited for Thea to finish. :D While I was waiting for Thea to finish, I called up Moreen and asked her if we would still go to EK. But then, I talked to Sam. Argh. We had a "little misunderstanding" and stuff. Everytime I would call Moreen, she would give the phone to Sam. Ok, fine. So I got to talk to him 3 times that night. But we cleared things up by the end. Thank God it's ok now. So our plans were, we would go to EK or watch a movie. They decided to watch a movie nalang coz it's cheaper. Though Sam likes to go to EK, movies nalang talaga. :)) Lolx. So there. That night, I got to talk to Moreen, Sam, Ivan and Kathleen. :D Cool! Haha. :D

Sunday, April 24, 2005.
Happy Birthday Emerie and Kim! :D Ok, so I had ballet again. :D Teacher Verna conducted our class. It was nice but terror! Haha! Jowk. :D Then we rehearsed for Don Quixote last night. :D Teacher added more steps to our dance. Argh! It's hard!!! Anyways, my cousins were there. Issa's gonna sleep in San Juan next week. :D Hehe.. I watched Christian Bautista's concert on TV! :D I saw my bestfriends there. :D Moreen, Sam, Cheska and Kathleen! They we're guests there, the Playshop Kids! :D

Today, Monday, April 25, 2005.
My dream was a blast. It was sooooo nice. Most of my friends were there. I can name some. :D Ok.. Sam, Anton, Irene, Gen. :D It was one of the best dreams I ever had. Lolx. Anyhoo, I woke up late again, as usual. We ate at Icebergs coz it was so HOT. Haha! I finally answered my dad's question. "What word can you form with 'We sat there'?" Argh! It took me a month before I got that. When I knew what it was, I was laughing my heart out in the car. My mom and dad were laughing at me, too. :)) The answer is "Sweetheart". Argh! My dad said if I get to know the answer, I would laugh coz it's such a simple word and it took me lots of time to get it. Haha! Lolx. Then I have been begging him for money since I woke up. :)) He gave me money! Weeha! Lalng. Sharing. :D

--> more stuff later. :D

♥ Erix ♥ 4:32 PM link to post 0 comments