me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Another FUN Playshop Day..

Today was a blast

When I got to Shang, I bought another pair of Chucks! Yeeha..ü

Then here goes Playshop! I met up with Zel and Ivan.. Then we went up to Bread and met up with Sam, Anton and Moreen. Me and Moreen had a quarrel last night. I don't want to talk about it.

Anyway, so when we left Bread na, we went inside the mall. So they were all in front and I was just following them around. Sam went near me and kept on saying "Erika, Erika.. Wait lang ah.." Ang kulit!!! :))

Anyway, when we were in the express escalator, they didn't mind me at first and I was just talking to Irene on the phone.. Then when we got to step in the next express escalator (4th flr - 2nd flr), Sam was just looking at me. Then he started mocking me! Kunwari I was talking to him on the phone pero di naman talaga! I was talking to Irene!! Anyway, when they got down from the escalator, they slowed down walking while I was still in the middle of the escalator.. Then they stopped near Marks and Spencer.. Then we were all together na. Then Ivan got my phone and talked to Irene. He introduced himself as Paul, thinking Irene was a boy. Weird. Anyway, we were walking along the 2nd floor na then we bumped into Sab and her friends. I called over "Sab!" but it was Sam who looked at me, even though he was just beside/in front of me.ü

Anyways, when we got to the 3rd floor na, I held up my new shoes. Then they said "Wow swabe may binili sa Toby's! Ano yan?" I said "Shoes. Chucks po." And Sam said "Sana Pony nalang para mas swabe" I said naman "Eh mas mahal eh.. La ako pera" He said "Kaya nga mas swabe eh.." Anyway, we got inside Adidas.. I got no money so I just sat around. Then we left na coz Ivan told us he'll treat us to Dippin Dots. We went to the 5th and he didn't buy us Dippin' Dots. ='c

Fine fine.ü Ok, so we went in the room and then Moreen called us and said she'll treat us drinks in Frio. As usual, I ordered Passion Fruit.ü They all ordered Lemon. Haha! Then we went back to the room na...

Break time! It was cool.ü Me and Moreen finally had our pic taken na. Haha! So I bought water for me and Sam. I treated Moreen with Iced Tea.ü Then I was taking a pic of Sam. He did once but with a covered face. He covered his face with a cap. Then I just took candids. He was saying "Alam mo ba... Naiinis na ko ah! (in a funny way)" :)) And we just kept on laughing and I still took snapshots. But then he asked me to erase one, the one kita ung mukha nya.. :)) I wasn't supposed to delete it. He was even saying "Baka kung ano gawin mo jan sa pic na yan! Baka ilagay mo sa Friendster... Erika SEVENTY ONE!!!" He doesn't know that I do not make multiple accounts anymore! Nyaha.. So I deleted the pic in front of him.. He witnessed it! Lolx.. Then I was talking to Irene again.. This time Ivan talked to her again.. Also Sam did.. Lolx.. Weirdoz! Hehe..

We went back to class na.. We almost completed Strut na.. Almost done! Yey! Lolx..

Ok, so dismissal na.. Tgal ng sundo ko.. :)) So I went in muna.. I was with Sam and Ivan.. Then I was on the phone nun palabas kami.. Sam said "Oh Erika ah.. Sinusundan ka namin" Then they were going to the CR.. I said ako din.. Then they said "Sa mens CR?" I said "Sira.. Sa womens naman cguro.." Haha! Basta..

Then they bought stuff sa Frio.. I didn't coz wla na ko pera. :)) Then Ivan left na.. May ekers pa na gnawa.. Then Sam did the same thing to me.. Basta shoulder thing.. Haha!!! Then I was left along with Sam.. I told him not to leave yet and wait for me.. Then he said something.. The point was parang "Why would I stay here just to wait for you? (lokohan way)" I was like... Fine fine.. :)) Then he said "Bat ka nanaman bumubuntot?!?!?!" Sabi ko "Di ako bumubuntot! Pareho lang tau ng pupuntahan!" Haha!

Anyway, he left na.. He was looking at me and he was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt??? Cge bye." Ako naman "*with a strange look* Ha? Cge bye ingats" Haha!

I was all alone. Left alone. Ngek. I stayed in National Bookstore muna.. :))

Then mama picked me up a lil later.. Mga 9pm na.. :))

Then I'm here.. Haha! I had fun.. :D

Argh! I'm gonna be a LONER on thursday! All my friends would be absent!!!!!!!!!!! Argh! May show cla.. Fine fine.. Anyway, may VTR ako sa thursday.ü Haha! Oya, I'll be at school tomorrow.. There'll be this Spanish class demonstration.. Whatever..

♥ Erix ♥ 9:34 PM link to post 0 comments